Friday, June 13, 2014

Kitchen Update

Hello, Friends!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Well, things have been extremely busy and quite chaotic here at the Parsimonious House, and I certainly will be glad when we finish!  I wanted to give you a quick update of our kitchen work-in-progress.  


All of our kitchen cabinets came from Ikea.



What is great about Ikea cabinetry is that the elements are fairly easy to assemble because they are basically boxes.  If you'll note, to give the cabinets a little facelift, as with my previous kitchen, here on the island, I am adding wainscoting and corbels again.  Adding wainscot or corbels is a quick and inexpensive way to customize your cabinets and really make them pop!  


We still have quite a way to go....but it'll be well worth it!  Thank goodness for Summer Vacation!  



If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤

 



No comments:

Post a Comment