Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter 2016



We have so much to be thankful for.  I hope all had a blessed Easter Sunday!  

To view the recipe for my ham, you may do so on my blog Parsimonious Pabulum here.

If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,  

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤

11 comments:

  1. The dinner looks excellent! We ended up going to lunch, because we had a power outage. So we had desert at home and a salad in the evening, but it was still very nice. Happy Easter. xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, those power outages!! We have them here, too...grumble. So glad your day turned out lovely nevertheless.

      Delete
  2. Your Easter ham looks so delish! Hope all went well and that you enjoyed your feast. We certainly have much to be thankful for, do we not?

    Happy (belated) Easter nad Happy Spring to you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a wonderful Easter dinner, and it looks like you did too! I just love this time of year - even though it can be unpredictable! The weather was fabulous and most of the family was here. Couldn't have been better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is almost always uncertain here, boo. :(
      Glad you had a wonderful time! Thank you so much for stopping by~!

      Delete
  4. Your Easter ham looks delicious! I hope you had a very happy day with many blessings to celebrate. Our spring has been a snowy one but hopefully it will soon give us many beautiful wildflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful. I hope that you're enjoying the spring. Happy Friday.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete