Friday, May 21, 2021

Set Your Table With Flair--A Simple Setting For International Tea Day




Hello, dear Friends!!


Won't you join me in the beauty of the outdoors for a sweet setting?



A table laden with uncomplicated pretties.




A trio of preserved boxwoods becomes the centerpiece, adding a bit of verdant charm.








Each setting is adorned with pretty antique linen napkins utilized as placemats, and aromatic sprigs of jasmine clipped fresh from my garden.



A ceramic place card to designate seating




is joined by a coordinating menu board.  It is a handy tool to inform guests of yummy treats to come!



Is there anything more complimentary to tea than fresh, homemade baked goodness served here in an adorable ceramic basket,



along with a wonderful selection of jams and jellies??  Some of my favorites are orange marmalade, lemon curd, and lingonberry.  What are yours?




It is still spring and I cannot think of a more lovely pattern indicative of the season than Bernardaud's Artois Vert.  The coffeepot that will work for tea today along with its corresponding creamer sit so lovely on my table...showcasing the ladylike floral detail.  


I love the daintiness of the flowers and the subtle gold gild.  Closeup.



Don't those leaves practically dance merrily 'round the demitasse?  So sweet!







Happy International Tea Day!!




From my Collection:

Doilies, French grey lace-edged napkins, and pink lace-edged tea towel, antique
Silver-blue tablecloth, Nichole Miller Home
Ceramic Menu and Place Cards, Princess House Pavillion Collection
Gold-plated flatware, Wallace Grand Duchess Collection, Horchow/Neiman Marcus
Demitasse cups and saucers, Coffeepot, and creamer, Bernardaud Artois Vert, local antique
White Plates, Ralph Lauren Club Collection
Boxwood centerpiece, HomeGoods
Ceramic basket, generic, local thrift




If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤







No comments:

Post a Comment