Thursday, March 16, 2023

Simple Shenanigans for Saint Patrick's Day



Hello, all!  I hope everything is well with you and yours.  Thank you for popping in to spend a quick moment.  Today, I am sharing a few simple decorating ideas I utilized to make my home festive for Saint Patrick's Day.  I hope you enjoy!  


If you have been to my blog before, you are aware that I usually like to start my holiday décor from the front doors of the house, working my back way from there.  It gives visitors and family a fun first impression, and also indicates the shenanigans that might ensue inside!



This time, I chose simple handmade wreaths made of mesh, bowler hats, shamrocks, and ribbon.



Closeups of both.





Right.


Left.




If you would like the full tutorial of how I put these goodies together, you may visit my post on my other blog The Crafting Table here.








If my doors do not indicate malarkey and shenanigans, certainly this fun blow-up does.  An extra-large blow-up is kitschy, for sure...but they are such a delight, and so easy!  Just plug in, and allow to self-inflate!!
 



Isn't he presh??!



In the house, I also change out the linen in the kitchen.  This time around, I used these adorable themed towelettes with handsome pooches...and any combination works!



Pompous Prince.




Dapper Dalmatian.




Two sweet poochies




I hope you enjoyed these simple tips and that you had a fun, festive Saint Patrick's Day filled with love and laughter!


Until next we cross,

-Y

From my collection:
Towels, HomeGoods
Giant Blow-Up, Amazon



If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤








No comments:

Post a Comment