Friday, March 17, 2023

Set Your Table With Flair--A Lucky Saint Patrick's Day Al Afresco



Hello, dear friends in the bloggerverse and beyond!!  I hope this post finds you in good spirits!!

I know I definitely am.  I have just had two back-to back health scares, and today I feel so fortunate that I am better!  God is good.  Since this happened just recently, I thought it would be apropos to share these photos for a tablescape that I shot some time ago.  They are absolutely appropriate in this case...and perfect for Saint Patrick's Day.


This table began with sea of green.



Black and white placemats with a lovely white damask pattern came next.

At each setting, I placed these wonderful transferware plates in the coordinating colors of black, green, and white.

A closer look at the pattern.



A simple and small pitcher made for an ideal flower receptacle.  




Fresh clippings right from my garden made the perfect impromptu arrangement.


Stemware in green




were followed by flatware in matte black



and simple white linen napkins adorned with green ribbon.




Completed tablescape.





Setting.





The lucky part...as I shot these, I was unaware until I looked that several shots captured a rainbow dancing across the table!!  It is likely attributed to my being a complete novice with a camera, I know nothing of lighting techniques, et cetera lol...however, I still feel fortunate to have caught them!


And fortunate to feel so much better!  Happy Saint Patrick's Day, and be blessed!





From my collection:

Damask placemats and green topper, Amazon
Napkins, generic, HomeGoods
Black flatware, Cambridge Silversmiths Beacon Collection, Horchow/Neiman Marcus
Stemware, generic
Transferware plates, antique, Copeland Spode England Beverly Pattern
Transferware pitcher, antique, Burleigh England, Asiatic Pheasants Pattern



If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤

















No comments:

Post a Comment