Saturday, February 6, 2016

Set Your Table With Flair--Simple Romantic Tea for Two

Valentine's Day is for lovers.


A lazy day spent under covers.


A bit of romance,


Ne'er left to happenstance...


Yet it can be uncomplicated too,


A sweet bit to nosh,


either simple or posh,





and a quiet stolen moment for two.







From my collection:
Teapot, Ascot Sheffield 
Creamer and sugar, W. M. Rogers
Ruby Teacups, Local Vintage
White plates, Ralph Lauren Whipstitch Collection
Rose saucers, Generic
Crochet-edge tea towels, Boutross Fine Linens, Horchow/Neiman Marcus
Cake plate, Ralph Lauren Pavilion 
Silver rose napkin holders, Local thrift 
Table topper, fabric, Morex Enterprises Inc. C. Patt Local Vintage 


If you would like to view all the details of my decadent dark chocolate raspberry lovers' cake, you may do so by visiting the post on my blog Parsimonious Pabulum by clicking here.



If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,  

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤


31 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Love the silver tea wares and that cake; yummy! Feel better soon! Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, elegant and romantic. Your silver is stunning, along with lovely flowers and that great looking cake, wow!
    I love your table topper with roses. Perfection.
    I am in bed with a cold right now, hope you're better soon too.
    Happy Valentine's.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fabby...it has been a rough week, for certain! Have a beautiful Valentine's weekend!

      Delete
  3. Your tea for two is so romantic! Oh, how I wish I had a slice of that fabulou cake.
    Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Yavette:
    What a lovely Valentine Post. I love the teaset, cake and rose tablecloth. The little red cups on the plates look so sweet! So glad you came and linked this darling post! Next blog party: Monday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Marilyn, and all of you lovely ladies for hosting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Your chocolate raspberry lovers' cake looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cake looks so yummy and your table so romantic!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet table setting and your cake looks delicious! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my that cake is so sweet and enticing! I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so pretty. And that cake! Gosh.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! sounds like perfection to me! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. The table is beautiful, but that dessert! My mouth is watering!

    Thanks for Sharing Your Cup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a romantic tea. Pretty cake! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the table for two setting! The silver teapot is such a beautiful and classic piece. Wow, the cake is enormous. I've never made one with so many layers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the equivalent of one boxed cake. My munchkins also were able to enjoy some too. :)
      Thank you for stopping in.

      Delete
  15. What a very elegant and romantic tea. And that layered chocolate cake. It's got my name all over it. Simply spectacular.

    Have a great week.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. You didn't mention that amazing red vase?? That is drama and beauty. Love the tablescape and can't wait to do that for our anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete