Friday, July 19, 2013

Tai Pan Tripping

It's officially spring, and during this time of year, I really enjoy being out in the garden. It's a great opportunity to share a quiet activity with your children; and for me, helps me decompress. 

I wanted to do a quick post about my recent excursion to Tai Pan Trading. If you love home décor like me, you HAVE to visit that store. Here is one item I picked up while there. I love planters, and the cold snap last winter left much of my landscape dissipated. 
This time of year, local hardware stores are practically brimming with annuals and perennials. I paid approximately $30 for the plants. I filled the planter with miracle grow soil as a foundation, broke apart the roots, and put enough soil to fill it.   

Next, I installed a drip line into the planter and used mulch to hide the tiny pipes. This is the result at the top hill of my yard.



If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤








No comments:

Post a Comment