Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Set Your Table With Flair--A Spirited Saint Patrick's

Hello, Friends!!  Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by!

Saint Paddy's Day is just around the corner!  So much fun for adults and children alike!  I wanted to set a fun and festive table....I hope you enjoy the post.

For this tablescape, I wanted to use green, green, and more green.  I began with a table barren of linen.  I placed these green placemats first.


Next, I set these cream colored plates.


At each setting, I set a green doily.
 

Aren't these darling?


On each of the dollies, I set a green tumbler and glass flute.


Next, I placed a green napkin with a gold napkin holder on each plate.


I set these handmade Pot O' Gold ornaments as centerpieces next.  If you would like to view the tutorial about how to make these, you may visit the post on my other blog The Crafting Table by clicking here.





Finally, I set these trifle glasses and added green carnations in each.





All set!






 

Here are a couple closeups of the setting. 




 From my collection:

Plates, Ralph Lauren Whipstitch Collection
Napkins and placemats, TJ Maxx/HomeGoods
Tumblers, HomeGoods
Flutes, generic
Gold napkin rings, Capiz Shell Collection, Horchow/Neiman Marcus
Faux carnations, Dollar Tree
Doilies, 99¢ Store

Please join me and others beginning March 12 at Cuisine Kathleen's annual Saint Patrick's Day Blog Crawl by clicking here.


If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤


20 comments:

  1. What a fun, festive table! That pop of gold set it off to perfection, and what a cute centerpiece! St Patrick would be proud! :-)

    xo

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila, you are such a dear! Thank you so much! ❤❤❤

      Delete
  2. The green looks great against that beautiful dark wood table and that gorgeous cream colored bench!!! Looks like a great, friendly place to gather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Ann! Love your posts! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed seeing the step-by-step pics of how you added so many wonderful items to create a fabulous tablescape! Visiting as your "Linky neighbour" from Kathleen's Blog Crawl.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much DD! New to linky parties, but it is such fun!

      Delete
  5. Cute table. I need to check out your tutorial for the pot of gold. I like how the gold napkin rings accent the gold in the pot of gold centerpiece. Also how the lighter green in the dollies add interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment and your visit, Bonnie! The pots are really easy...I hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Cute table- the leprechauns the their pots of gold look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pots of gold and the table is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great table with the pops of gold. Perfect for St. Pat's Day with all that green. I adore those RL plates. ;-)
    Happy St. Pat's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! Ralph is my absolute fave (can we say obsessed)! :)

      Delete
  9. Your table is cute, love the glasses! But I have to say the white seat is spectacular! Off to check out your craft blog:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment! The bench is actually handmade, my first "real" project and the reason why I started this blog. If you'd like to visit the tutorial in the archives, you can here:

      http://fromparsimonioustoperfection.blogspot.com/2013/03/diy-highback-dining-benchbanquette.html?m=0#.UyGFOBK9LCQ

      Delete
  10. Beautiful table...love the shades of green and the pot of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for taking part in the 6th Annual Irish Blog Crawl!

    ReplyDelete