Friday, July 19, 2013

Set Your Table with Flair--My Steampunk Party Setting

The steampunk trend is just exploding!   When I recently wrote my blog about a steampunk wedding on my other blog, The Bride Ideal (to see the post, click here), I thought, how fun would it be to throw a steampunk-styled gathering?  Here is how I would set my table. For this theme, I would stick to earth tones, beiges, and black. Here are two examples. 

For the first look, I used copper colored napkin rings. 


This second look is the same setting but I opted to switch out the copper napkin rings and used wired burlap ribbon instead for a more natural, vintage look. 

Here is a close up. 



From my collection:

Ralph Lauren Clock Brunch Plates
Accoutrement; all, Ralph Lauren Wentworth Tortoise
          Serving Tray
          Salt and Pepper Shakers
          Bar Tools
          Butter spreaders
Lauren Ralph Lauren Linens Tablecloth
Generic barware, napkins and placemats
In the first look, copper capiz shell napkin rings, Horchow 
Flowers, my garden
Vase, one of the barware glasses with burlap tied around. 

For more wonderful ideas, I recommend The Vintage Tea Party Book. It is full of tips, photography, recipes, and FUN!






If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs.  You might especially enjoy my blog The Crafting Table.  There are tips in invitation making as well as party favors.  Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your feedback Mahasiswa! I'm glad you enjoyed the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both tables and those clock plates! Either napkin ring looks great.

    ReplyDelete