Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day 2015

Hello, friends!  I hope everyone had a lovely day and evening filled with romance,  


love,

tenderness,

and special magic moments with the one you love.


We are winding down, and what better way than with dessert and coffee or tea?

Sweet little cakes,

on delicate plates

are the perfect way to end a lovely evening.


Have a wonderful evening!


To view the recipe for these simple and sweet little cakes, visit the post on my blog Parsimonious Pabulum here



From my collection:
Antique silver finger bowl used as vase, Wallace Silversmiths, Baroque Collection
Teacups and saucers, Princess House Hammersley for Spode 
Teaspoons, Grace Teaware




If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤













18 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos. I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day. We spent it at home and it was wonderful.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you had a nice time.....sometimes it's much better to avoid the crowds. ;)
      Thank you for stopping in!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful china and flowers! The little cakes are cute in their heart shapes and would be a wonderful way to end a nice meal. Thank you for sharing and joining me for tea.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Spode teacups are lovely ... so dainty and romantic ... perfect for Valentine's Day! Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, romantic tea at home. Your desserts look delectable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! The heart-shaped cakes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pretty china! And the heart shaped desserts are wonderful! Thanks for your visit and nice to meet you!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and romantic - absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Valentines day tea! I really like how you used that finger bowl for a flower arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so perfect! Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete