Thursday, December 25, 2014

Comfort and Joy

God rest Ye merry Gentlemen, let nothing you dismay....

Remember, Christ, our Savior, was born on Christmas Day.

To save us all from Satan's power when we were gone astray;

O tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy.

O tidings of comfort and joy!  






If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤

2 comments:

  1. I'm a wee bit late, but I wanted to wish you and yours all the Christmas blessings your heart can hold!

    xoxox

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete