Saturday, December 20, 2014

Last-Minute Table Inspirations

Hello, friends!  Thank you for stopping by my blog!

It's the final countdown, Christmas is a few short days away, so I thought I'd share some inspirational table settings from a few of my favorite design houses and/or interior designers!  To see the source, just click where indicated.  Enjoy!

Beautiful Tartan.  Duke Tabletop Collection from Ralph Lauren Home.





Simple, classic elegance.  Carolyne Roehm.



An interesting take by Mary McDonald, as seen in Veranda Magazine.


Love this wonderful candy display for the holidays!  Mary McDonald's gingerbread-house party display, as seen in The New York Times.



Fabulous.....love the vibrant red and white!!!  Domestic Doyenne, Martha Stewart.


Gilded in Gorgeous Gold, Horchow.



Over-the-top opulence, Richard Keith Lantham as seen in Veranda Magazine.




Lovely.  Bunny Williams, as seen on Ballard Designs.


Wonderful simplicity.  Ballard Designs.


Elegant traditional décor.  Linly Designs.


Love.  Linly Designs.


Tartan and botanicals, Williams Sonoma.



Winterland Warmth, Pottery Barn.  I love the snowflake napkins!


Have you finished your shopping yet?  



If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful decor! Now I know why your posts are always so gorgeous with this as your inspiration!!! Wishing you a happy and blessed holiday season!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Patti!! I hope you have a beautiful holiday!!

      Delete
  2. Those are some really nice inspiration photos. There are several I would like to copy. I think I like the pine cone table the best. Have a wonderful holiday..... Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Carolyne's classic table, too!!! So pretty! Thanks for visiting! Happy Holidays!

      Delete