Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Holidays With Hometalk

Hello, friends!  Thank you for stopping at my little corner of blogland!

I have some very exciting news here at the Parsimonious House!  The lovely folks at Hometalk enjoyed my Christmas swag tutorial I shared recently.
 

I am honored that they have asked me to curate a board of DIY Christmas Porch Ideas for them.  I've chosen fifteen projects that I feel are not only elegant, but simple to complete!

If you've never been to the Hometalk website, you really should give it a look-see!  I happened to mosey over there recently.  It is a great site where folks and bloggers like myself link up their projects.  There is so much inspiration there!  On the site, you will find DIY projects, organizational ideas, decorating tips, recipes for homemade cleaners; the list goes on and on!!  It is also set up and you can create or "curate" your own clipboards of ideas you find and want to save for future reference.

Each of the projects you see below has a tutorial on the site.  Simply click the picture below, and it will direct you to the board I've curated on Hometalk and the projects' respective links.  The pic below shows twelve projects, but there are 15 in total!  I hope you find as much inspiration as I did!  Enjoy!













If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤

8 comments:

  1. OMG...wish I had a porch like in our previous house! These porches are amazing. Thank you for sharing pretty girl!
    Happy holiday season to you.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure and thank you, Fabby! Enjoy, and the same to you!

      Delete
  2. You picked out some lovely porch decor. I only wish I had time to really do up my porch. I stuck some snowmen and a sled on the porch for now, that will have to do until I get the inside of the house done. I do like the deco mesh wreaths and do intend to make one before Christmas. Or maybe recycle last years wreath depending on time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! A snowman on a sled sounds adorable. I hope you'll be sharing pics. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful porch ideas! Thanks for your sweet comment to my copy cat tablescape!

    Merry Christmas!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun ideas! I just love the deer one! Not that I would do it at my door, but wouldn't it be fun at a cabin or something like that! Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I loved the deer, too. :)
      Thank you for popping in!

      Delete